Keystone’s innovative Future Fit Kits are the ideal solution to convert outdated fluorescent strip fixtures into energy-efficient, architectural grade, LED fixtures. You can expect 50% energy savings, as well as reduced maintenance costs. Typical applications for strip fixtures include retail environments, offices, and classrooms.
Each LED retrofit kit includes everything needed for a seamless installation. Keystone provides the housings with pre-wired drivers, installation brackets, lenses, hardware, and instructions with each retrofit kit.
Keystone strip fixture retrofit kit benefits
- Enhance aesthetics with an architectural grade design
- Save over 50% on energy consumption as compared to traditional fluorescent strip fixtures
- Save time and hassle with our ready-to-go kit
- Used to upgrade existing 4” wide strip fixtures without modifying the existing fixture mounting
- Powered by a Keystone 0-10V dimming LED driver
- Compatible with Keystone Smart Safe LED emergency drivers
- Suitable for damp locations
- Operating temperature range: -20°C/-4°F to 50°C/122°F
- 8’ kits are (2) 4’ channels linked together
- Low optical flicker
Strip Fixture Retrofit Kit Installation
- 32W LED RETROFIT STRIP KIT (0-10V Dimming)
Catalog Number Input Voltage Wattage Color Temp Lumen Output CRI Power Factor Efficacy Spec Sheet KT-RKIT32-4S-835-VDIM 120-277V 32W 3500K 4160 >80 >0.9 130 lm/W Download KT-RKIT32-4S-840-VDIM 120-277V 32W 4000K 4220 >80 >0.9 132 lm/W Download KT-RKIT32-4S-850-VDIM 120-277V 32W 5000K 4350 >80 >0.9 136 lm/W Download
- 46W LED RETROFIT STRIP KIT (0-10V Dimming)
Catalog Number Input Voltage Wattage Color Temp Lumen Output CRI Power Factor Efficacy Spec Sheet KT-RKIT46-8S-835-VDIM 120-277V 46W 3500K 5930 >80 >0.9 129 lm/W Download KT-RKIT46-8S-840-VDIM 120-277V 46W 4000K 6020 >80 >0.9 130 lm/W Download KT-RKIT46-8S-850-VDIM 120-277V 46W 5000K 6200 >80 >0.9 134 lm/W Download
- 55W LED RETROFIT STRIP KIT (0-10V Dimming)
Catalog Number Input Voltage Wattage Color Temp Lumen Output CRI Power Factor Efficacy Spec Sheet KT-RKIT55-8S-835-VDIM 120-277V 55W 3500K 7150 >80 >0.9 130 lm/W Download KT-RKIT55-8S-840-VDIM 120-277V 55W 4000K 7260 >80 >0.9 132 lm/W Download KT-RKIT55-8S-850-VDIM 120-277V 55W 5000K 7370 >80 >0.9 134 lm/W Download
Request a Lighting Layout
Keystone offers complementary lighting layout services for our products, to help take the next step in bringing your project to life. We can provide answers to your lighting questions to determine how many fixtures you need, what types of lamps are best for your applications, and how to save the maximum amount of energy, all within budget.
By utilizing industry leading lighting layout design software, we provide accurate and dependable application renderings. For new constructions or retrofit, simply provide Keystone with a few key project details, and our lighting designers will get to work on your request.Request a Lighting Layout