Keystone’s XFit Washdown LED fixtures are ideal for replacing HID high bay lamps in commercial, industrial, and food processing applications. These high efficacy fixtures provide light uniformity for comfortable and safe working conditions.
Benefits of XFit Washdown LED Fixtures
- IP69K Rated: The highest IP rating available
- Suitable for wet locations and can withstand close-range high pressure cleaning
- ETL Sanitation Listed: NSF/ANSI standard 2
- Specifically designed for food processing facilities (splash zone and non-food zone) and car washes
- Low optical flicker
- Dedicated Keystone driver with built-in 4kV surge protection
Washdown High Bay Fixture BrochureDownload
Washdown High Bay Features
Request a Lighting Layout
Keystone offers complementary lighting layout services for our products, to help take the next step in bringing your project to life. We can provide answers to your lighting questions to determine how many fixtures you need, what types of lamps are best for your applications, and how to save the maximum amount of energy, all within budget.
By utilizing industry leading lighting layout design software, we provide accurate and dependable application renderings. For new constructions or retrofit, simply provide Keystone with a few key project details, and our lighting designers will get to work on your request.Request a Lighting Layout