When working in a hazardous environment, you need quality work lights that you can depend on. Keystone’s Armor Light provides omni-directional light at a high lumen output so the construction site is safely illuminated. Ideal for energy and replacement savings, these LED lamps are 75% more energy efficient than metal halide lamps and have a 50,000 hour lifetime. And all Armor Lights are equipped with Keystone’s Power Select technology, so you can select among three field-adjustable lumen outputs – 60W, 80W, and 100W.
These temporary work lights are not only strong, but flexible and lightweight as well. Using a standard 3-prong USA plug, Armor Light is easy to install in a variety of applications. We include a 3’ cord and clip for maximum versatility when hanging the work lights. Keystone’s durable temporary work lights feature a fully silicone encased driver making them waterproof and dust-proof.
Benefits of Armor Light
- Creates safe work conditions with omni-directional light at a high lumen output
- Reduces glare with a frosted lens
- Provides strong, durable, lightweight construction for job site lighting
- Power Select technology allows switching between three lumen outputs
- SmartCool technology: no internal fan for cooling
- Efficacy: 110lm/W
- /G2 items are linkable
- 6KV surge protection
- IP64 rated
- Omni-Directional light distribution
- Operating temperature: -30°C/-22°F to 60°C/140°F