Sensors are the smart solution for minimizing energy consumption and maximizing lighting system life. Utilizing state-of-the-art electronics and optics, Keystone’s line of occupancy and photocell sensors provide a cost-effective solution for dramatically improving your return on investment.
Our photocell sensors utilize an industry-leading compact design to enable installation into small enclosures and fixtures. Available in low (45VA) and high (80VA) power versions, Keystone’s photocells cover most application needs. These sensors are compatible for use with LEDs, fluorescent ballasts, and incandescent lamps.
Ensure your high bay lighting systems are only on when they need to be.
Keystone’s occupancy sensors intelligently signal when to turn the lights on and off. When someone enters the coverage area of the passive infrared sensor, the lights will turn on. You have the power to decide when they shut off after a designated amount of inactivity. After installing Keystone sensors, customers commonly save up to 80% on electricity usage and extend the system life over two years.
Keystone offers interchangeable fresnel lenses for even more control of your high bay lighting systems. The 360° lens view covers a circular area underneath the high bay fixture. The aisle-way lens view focuses the coverage on the open aisle, not where the racks are. This provides enhanced performance with less passive infrared sensors needed. Keystone also has you covered for outdoor sensor needs with our wet location high bay occupancy sensors.
Benefits of occupancy sensors
- Enhanced controllability of lighting system
- Extended lamp life
- Reduced maintenance and replacement costs
Occupancy sensor features
- Passive infrared (PIR) sensing technology
- LED indicator
- No minimum load requirements
- Simple adjustable controls for time delay and day lighting control
- Interchangeable lenses including aisle pattern view
- Low bay lens included with wet location sensor only
- Embedded relay (no external box required)
- Mounting height: Up to 40’ maximum
- Adjustable for a variety of time delay and ambient daylight conditions
- Photocell sensors utilize an industry leading compact design for small enclosures and fixtures
- Operating temperature range: 14°F – 160°F for standard High Bay Sensors; -4°F- 160°F for wet location sensors
- Storage temperature range: 14°F – 160°F for standard High Bay Sensors; -4°F- 160°F for wet location sensors
- ROUND HIGH BAY OCCUPANCY SENSORS
Catalog Number Operating Frequency Input Voltage Output Voltage Transmit Power Detection Angle Detection Radius KTS-MW2-12V-WL /A 5.8GHz 12–24Vdc 0-10V 1mW 150º (wall-mount)
(mounted at 26.2 ft)
KTS-MW2-12V-WL /B 5.8GHz 12–24Vdc 0-10V 1mW 150º (wall-mount)
(mounted at 26.2 ft)
- STANDARD HIGH BAY OCCUPANCY SENSORS
Catalog Number Frequency Maximum Load Rating Power Consumption Case Style HBE-PIR-120/277/347 50/60 Hz 800VA @ 120VAC
1200VA @ 277VAC
1500VA @ 347VAC
0.2W @ 120VAC
1.0W @ 277VAC
2.0W @ 347VAC
- ACCESSORIES (Sold Separately)
Catalog Number Features HBE-EXBT Extender Bracket for High Bay Motion Sensor Module. HBE-LENS-AISLE Interchangeable Lens – Aisle Way Fresnel Pattern. HBE-LENS-360 Interchangeable Lens – 360º View Fresnel Pattern.
- WET LOCATION OCCUPANCY SENSORS
Catalog Number Frequency Maximum Load Rating Power Consumption Case Style HBE-PIR-120-277-IP65 50/60 Hz 800VA @ 120VAC
1200VA @ 208/240/277VAC
0.07W @ 120V
0.39W @ 277VAC
OS2 HBE-PIR-347/480-IP65 50/60 Hz 1500VA @ 347VAC
2000VA @ 480VAC
0.19W @ 347VAC
0.37W @ 480VAC