Keystone’s LED Light Bar provides illumination almost anywhere you want to place it. Available in multiple sizes and equipped with a frosted lens to ensure a smooth, diffused light, it’s the perfect way to create the right accent lighting in any space: under a cabinet, in a display case, for task and accent lighting, and more.
Installation is easy: simply mount it in place and plug it into a standard outlet. And it’s linkable to other light bars via either a direct connection or linkable cord.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in three sizes (2’, 3’, and 4’) and two color temperatures (4000K and 5000K)
- Slim design with extruded aluminum body and frosted lens ensures reliable performance across many installation types and use cases
- Installs in minutes
- Includes (2) mounting clips with hardware, (1) 9.5” linkable connector, and (1) 60” 2-prong U.S. power cord
- Linkable via end-to-end direct connection or via linkable cord (maximum 120W for end-to-end linking)
- On/off rocker switch
- Power factor: >.90, THD: <20%
- 50,000-hour lifetime
- ETL Listed: For indoor use only, IP20 construction
- LED Light Bars
Catalog Number Nominal Size Wattage Lumens Efficacy Input Voltage Dimmable DLC CRI Available CCTs Spec Sheet KT-IFLED7-2-8XX 2′ 7W 645 92 120-277V No No >80 4000K, 5000K Download KT-IFLED12-3-8XX 3′ 12W 1100 92 120-277V No No >80 4000K, 5000K Download KT-IFLED16-4-8XX 4′ 16W 1450 91 120-277V No No >80 4000K, 5000K Download