OmniFlex, the new multi directional LED light, is ideal for reducing SKUs of HID LED lamps. Featuring two adjustable light panels, OmniFlex produces two separate beam angles which can be directed where needed. The resulting application flexibility allows one lamp to be used in place of multiple other HID LED lamps.
Typical applications include low/high bay lighting, post tops, and wall pack lights, as well as large outdoor signs. As a supplement to corn cob lamps, these multi directional LED lights can be used to illuminate the hard to reach corners of large, angular signs.
Benefits of OmniFlex
- Extends lifespan compared to metal halide with 50,000 hour lifetime
- Saves time and money on maintenance and replacement costs
- Eliminates the need for external driver or ballast with an integral driver
- Enhances efficiency with SmartPort LED occupancy sensor compatibility
- UL Listed
- Suitable for enclosed fixtures
- Instant start up
- Environmentally friendly; no mercury used
- Operating temperature: -30°C/-22°F to 45°C/113°F
- Power factor: ≥0.9
- 70W HID LED REPLACEMENT
Catalog Number Color Temp Legacy Equivalent Wattage Input Voltage Wattage CRI Lumen Output Efficacy Spec Sheet KT-LED70HID-ADJ-EX39-830-D 3000K 250W Metal Halide 120-277V 70W ≥80.0 9,800 lm 140 lm/W Download KT-LED70HID-ADJ-EX39-840-D 4000K 250W Metal Halide 120-277V 70W ≥80.0 10,290 lm 147 lm/W Download KT-LED70HID-ADJ-EX39-850-D 5000K 250W Metal Halide 120-277V 70W ≥80.0 10,500 lm 150 lm/W Download