OmniFlex, the new multi directional LED light, is ideal for reducing SKUs of HID LED lamps. Featuring two adjustable light panels, OmniFlex produces two separate beam angles which can be directed where needed. The resulting application flexibility allows one lamp to be used in place of multiple other HID LED lamps.
Typical applications include low/high bay lighting, post tops, and wall pack lights, as well as large outdoor signs. As a supplement to corn cob lamps, these multi directional LED lights can be used to illuminate the hard to reach corners of large, angular signs.
Benefits of OmniFlex
- Extends lifespan compared to metal halide with 50,000 hour lifetime
- Saves time and money on maintenance and replacement costs
- Eliminates the need for external driver or ballast with an integral driver
- Enhances efficiency with SmartPort LED occupancy sensor compatibility
- UL Listed
- Suitable for enclosed fixtures
- Instant start up
- Environmentally friendly; no mercury used
- Operating temperature: -30°C/-22°F to 45°C/113°F
- Power factor: ≥0.9
- HID OmniFlex LED Replacement
Catalog Number Wattage CCT Lumens Efficacy Input Voltage Base DLC CRI Metal Halide Equivalent Spec Sheet KT-LED70HID-ADJ-EX39-830-D 70W 3000K 9,660 lm 138 lm/W 120-277V EX39 Yes ≥80 250W MH Download KT-LED70HID-ADJ-EX39-840-D 70W 4000K 10,150 lm 145 lm/W 120-277V EX39 Yes ≥80 250W MH Download KT-LED70HID-ADJ-EX39-850-D 70W 5000K 10,500 lm 150 lm/W 120-277V EX39 Yes ≥80 250W MH Download KT-LED100HID-ADJ-EX39-840-D 100W 4000K 13,400 lm 134 lm/W 120-277V EX39 Yes ≥80 400W MH Download KT-LED100HID-ADJ-EX39-850-D 100W 5000K 14,000 lm 140 lm/W 120-277V EX39 Yes ≥80 400W MH Download