Our low-profile wall packs are ideal for general safety and security illumination needs. The small, low-profile design of these fixtures allows them to be mounted virtually anywhere. An impact-resistant and highly diffused polycarbonate lens protects the fixture while offering reduced glare for low mounting height applications.
For additional energy savings and controllability, our small wall packs feature a built-in dusk-to-dawn photocell to ensure the lights are only on when needed. Most units are also equipped with our innovative Color Select feature, allowing you to choose your desired color temperature with a simple switch for extra versatility and significant SKU reduction.
If you’re looking to keep the same aesthetic with additional safety options, look to the version with an integrated emergency battery backup. It’s ideal for lighting spaces that require illumination at all times.
Benefits of Small Wall Packs
- Complies with ADA requirements with low-profile housing (less than 4” deep)
- Provides energy savings and ensures reliable operation with a Keystone 0-10V dimming LED driver
- Features modern aesthetics with a heavy-duty die-cast aluminum housing in traditional bronze, white or black
- Reduces SKUs with selectable color temperature on most models
- Protected from the elements with an IP65 rating
- Operates at maximum efficiency with a built-in dusk-to-dawn photocell
- Includes two dip switches protected by a translucent plug to disable the photocell and adjust color temperature as needed
- Available as an EMRG unit with integrated 4W 550-lumen emergency backup and test switch
- Ambient operating temperature: −20ºC/−4ºF to 45ºC/113ºF
- 0-10V dimming, 10% minimum
- Power Factor: >0.95
- THD: <20%
- LED chip lifetime: L70 >100,000 hrs @ 25Cº/77Fº ambient fixture temperature
- Meets FCC Part 15, Part B, Class A standards for conducted and radiated emissions
Outdoor Fixture BrochureDownload
Keystone Small Wall Pack with Battery Backup
Catalog Number Wattage Lumens Input Voltage Selectable Color
Efficacy CRI Housing Color Dimming Legacy Equivalent Spec Sheet KT-WPLED20-S1-8CSB-VDIM-B 20W 2600 lm 120-277V 3000K 130 lm/W >80 Black 0-10V 50-70W MH Download 2700 lm 4000K 135 lm/W 2500 lm 5000K 125 lm/W KT-WPLED20-S1-8CSB-VDIM-W 20W 2600 lm 120-277V 3000K 130 lm/W >80 White 0-10V 50-70W MH Download 2700 lm 4000K 135 lm/W 2500 lm 5000K 125 lm/W KT-WPLED20-S1-8CSB-VDIM 20W 2600 lm 120-277V 3000K 130 lm/W >80 Bronze 0-10V 50-70W MH Download 2700 lm 4000K 135 lm/W 2500 lm 5000K 125 lm/W
- Color Select | Integral Emergency Backup
Catalog Number Wattage Color Temperature Lumens Input Voltage Efficacy CRI Housing Color Dimming Legacy Equivalent Spec Sheet KT-WPLED20-S1-840-VDIM 20W 4000K 2500 lm 120-277V 125 lm/W >80 Bronze 0-10V 50-70W MH Download KT-WPLED20-S1-850-VDIM 20W 5000K 2500 lm 120-277V 125 lm/W >80 Bronze 0-10V 50-70W MH Download
Catalog Number Features Spec Sheet KTSP-10KV-C External Surge Protector | Compact Design Download KTS-MW3-UV-KO-K1 Microwave Sensor Kit, Includes 120-277V input to 12V DC convertor & 12V input sensor head, IP65. Bi-Level Control with Adjustable Hold Time, Dim Level and Standby Time. Installs via standard 1/2in KO Download
Request a Lighting Layout
Keystone offers complementary lighting layout services for our products, to help take the next step in bringing your project to life. We can provide answers to your lighting questions to determine how many fixtures you need, what types of lamps are best for your applications, and how to save the maximum amount of energy, all within budget.
By utilizing industry leading lighting layout design software, we provide accurate and dependable application renderings. For new constructions or retrofit, simply provide Keystone with a few key project details, and our lighting designers will get to work on your request.Request a Lighting Layout Create Your Own Indoor Lighting Layout Here