Sales & Quotations Analyst
Keystone Technologies is a family owned, entrepreneurial lighting company that is growing at a very rapid pace. We are looking to hire a sales admin/inside sales support team member to help expand our sales team even further.
This person will be trained and working directly with upper level management of the company.
* Price Quoting: Evaluating new price requests and assigning pricing to prospective and current customers.
* Sales Analysis: Analyze customer sales data to identify sales trends and opportunities with upper level management.
* Customer Service: Communicate with inside and outside sales teams regarding pricing, orders, inventory availability, and any other needs or concerns that arise.
* Pricing Management: Manage accuracy and accessibility of pricing within CRM software and internal inventory management software.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* An aptitude for learning and multi-tasking.
* Outstanding customer service skills with attention to rapid responses, clarity in communications and a strong drive to exceed customer expectations.
* A personality that fundamentally understands and values our company principles (defined below).
* Exceptional organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
* Ability to perform in a fast paced, time-sensitive work environment.
This position is full-time at our North Wales, PA headquarters. Please send your resume, cover letter, and wage requirements using the form below. Applications without all requested information will not be considered.
Applications by phone, fax, or in person will not be considered.
About Keystone Technologies: Since 1945, Keystone Technologies has been serving the lighting and electrical industry with competitive, quality driven, energy efficient lighting products. Based in North Wales, PA, Keystone reaches customers across North America with a distribution network and sales organization around the USA.
Keystone’s core values that drive the company’s success are:
1) We are a customer service obsessed company.
2) We bring a positive, can-do attitude to all of our efforts.
3) We are a company that is easy to do business with in every aspect.
4) We treat all associates, both internal and external, with respect and professionalism.
5) We operate with efficiency and continue to find better methods for conducting business.