An affordable and secure control platform that’s easy to install and commission.
Keystone is excited to offer you our first wireless control platform. SmartLoop beta offers typical on/off and dimming, and advanced controls such as occupancy, daylight harvesting, and scheduling. Additional features are in development for the next generation. SmartLoop is an entirely local set up and operation, so you can commission everything quickly, easily, and securely from your phone.
From the app you can:
- Connect to your lighting
- Adjust your lighting levels
- Group lights together
- Set scheduling
- Share access to others onsite
How does it work?
Commission right from the mobile app with Bluetooth Mesh based technology. Your system can only be controlled on site within Bluetooth range. We chose Bluetooth technology because it’s affordable, reliable, easy to install, and commissions quickly.
Create zones based on the unique usage per area in your facility. For example, a school may select a gym as one zone, classrooms as another, and then the auditorium also gets its own.
You can add unlimited administrators and guests into each network with varying levels of permissions. And if someone on site needs to adjust lighting but doesn’t have access to the app, they can still use wall switches.
Is it secure?
Yes! SmartLoop does not connect to your company wifi. So there’s no company passwords or confidential information stored. SmartLoop only stores a QR code which contains the commissioning data. This enables you to easily share the ability to commission with others who are also on site and within Bluetooth range.
Features and benefits:
- Delivers valuable savings with an easy user interface
- Reduces complexity and costs with gatewayless scheduling
- Increases energy savings with dimming functionality
- Provides risk free security — no connection to your company wifi
- Enhances the lighting experience with task tuning
- Increases energy savings with occupancy sensors
- Provides easy access to anyone on site via the QR code