All Keystone products are backed with our industry leading warranty, and we are confident that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase. But if you should have a question about warranty, we strive to make the process as easy as possible.
To see if your product is still under warranty, you will need to check the date code stamped on the product. Compare the current week and year to the date stamp, and calculate the age of the product. Then check the length of the warranty period in the chart below to determine if the product is still covered under warranty.
Click here for full statement of warranty.
Once you have determined that the ballast is within warranty, collect the following information:
- Catalog number and date code on the product
- Number of products that have failed
- Number of products that are totally installed
- The type of lamp used in the fixture
- Fill out and submit a Warranty Claim Form