XFit Sports Light is a powerful fixture that’s ideal for venues such as stadiums, driving ranges, municipal parks, and other locations with high pole illumination needs.
Sports Light includes a distinctive feature: ability to remote mount the driver, allowing for on-site flexibility and lower EPA wind ratings. This remote capability not only makes the fixture easy to install but simplifies maintenance. Lamps can be placed up to 50 meters (164 feet) high, but drivers can be placed in a bank at the base level. When it’s time to replace the driver, service is just a matter of accessing at the base – not getting on a lift.
Precision-crafted optics ensure proper uniform lighting, and Keystone’s free lighting layouts, which will provide both the correct number of fixtures and precise placement of their locations, ensure that your space is appropriately lit for your needs.
Features and benefits:
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum housing in gray finish offers a durable and modern aesthetic while carrying inspiration from existing legacy fixture solutions; optimized for HID replacement needs
- Precision-crafted optics that ensure uniform, proper lighting; available in multiple beam angle options (30° standard, 20° and 40° optional)
- Glare shield included in packaging; easy install for use as required by site demands
- Comes with shorting cap and integrated NEMA/ANSI C136.41 7-pin twist-lock receptacle
- Designed for install as a single assembly or with remote driver box; allows for on-site flexibility and lower EPA ratings
- Compatible with yoke mount bracket (pre-installed) and slipfitter mount, KT-SLFLED-SF-S1-KIT (sold separately)
- Fixture-mountable laser accessory available for fixture aiming, KT-SLFLED-LASER-G (sold separately)
- Ambient operating temperature: −40°C/−40°F to 50°C/122°F
- Powered by Keystone 0-10V dimming LED driver
- UL Certified, IP65 rated
- Power factor: >0.95
- THD: <20%
- LED chip lifetime: L70 >100,000 hrs @ 25°C/77°F ambient fixture temperature
- Meets FCC Part 15, Part B, Class A standards for conducted and radiated emission
- Sports Light Fixture | Standard
Catalog Number Wattage CCT Lumens Efficacy Input Voltage Dimming Beam Angle CRI DLC Legacy Equivalent IES File Spec Sheet Instructions KT-SLFLED500-S1-20-YM-750-VDIM 500W 5000K 70,000 140 lm/W 120-277V 0-10V 20° 70 Y 1500W MH Download Download Download KT-SLFLED500-S1-30-YM-750-VDIM 30° Download Download KT-SLFLED500-S1-40-YM-750-VDIM 40° Download Download KT-SLFLED750-M1-20-YM-750-VDIM 750W 105,000 20° 2000W MH Download Download KT-SLFLED750-M1-30-YM-750-VDIM 30° Download Download KT-SLFLED750-M1-40-YM-750-VDIM 40° Download Download
- Sports Light Fixture | High Voltage
Catalog Number Wattage CCT Lumens Efficacy Input Voltage Dimming Beam Angle CRI DLC Legacy Equivalent IES File Spec Sheet Instructions KT-SLFLED500HV-S1-20-YM-750-VDIM 500W 5000K 70,000 140 lm/W 277-480V 0-10V 20° 70 Y 1500W MH Download Download Download KT-SLFLED500HV-S1-30-YM-750-VDIM 30° Download Download KT-SLFLED500HV-S1-40-YM-750-VDIM 40° Download Download KT-SLFLED750HV-M1-20-YM-750-VDIM 750W 105,000 20° 2000W MH Download Download KT-SLFLED750HV-M1-30-YM-750-VDIM 30° Download Download KT-SLFLED750HV-M1-40-YM-750-VDIM 40° Download Download
Catalog Number Description Spec Sheet KT-SLFLED-EC-XX Extension cord to remote mount LED driver for Sports Light Flood fixtures Download KT-SLFLED-LASER-G Green laser pointer for Sports Light Flood aiming. Includes hardware to mount to fixtures Download KT-SLFLED-SF-X1-KIT Slip fitter mount kit for Series 1 Sports Light Flood. Fits 2 3/8” tenon. Gray finish. Download KT-TLP-UV-3PN NEMA-Type 3-Pin Photocell; 120–277V; 1800VA max; Blue housing Download KT-TLP-HV-3PN NEMA-Type 3-Pin Photocell; 277–480V; 1800VA max; Yellow housing Download